"Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the Lord, for the Lord is about to pass by." ~ 1 Kings 19:11

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." ~ Psalm 46:1

"... Bring my sons from afar, and my daughters from the ends of the earth- everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made. Lead out those who have eyes but are blind, who have ears but are deaf." ~ Isaiah 43: 6-8

Monday, January 10, 2011

A Billion Thoughts

You know the days when your mind races? It's trying to catch up with everything that happened in the last minute? Last hour? Last day? Last week? Month? Year? I seem to have a lot of those days. Days when the world is spinning faster then I can keep up. Today was another one of those days. I can't help but wonder how many more are to come.

But as quickly as it spun out of control, it came back into focus. Writing a lot, praying some and God turned things around. I still have questions, I may ask why, but no matter what I can't deny that God doesn't work.

You brought a smile to my face when the world was spinning too fast. Thank you for that, you showed me God was still there, even if it didn't feel like or you never said it. You will never know how much that means to me.


I still want to type many other things, but I have some other things I need to do, like write letters and look up a Bible verse. I will post again soon, promise.

3 comments:

  1. God will still be there through the questions and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is always waiting to hear from us. I pray that we do not get too busy to talk with Him. I have added myself as a follower. May God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God will always find and rescue you when the world seems out of control. He will never stop answering your call.

    ~Elizabeth~

    ReplyDelete