"Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the Lord, for the Lord is about to pass by." ~ 1 Kings 19:11

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." ~ Psalm 46:1

"... Bring my sons from afar, and my daughters from the ends of the earth- everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made. Lead out those who have eyes but are blind, who have ears but are deaf." ~ Isaiah 43: 6-8

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Real Life Hits At The Worst Times

Frostbite was an extreme success :)
I got back on track with God and got stuck in a snow storm :)

It's the fact that reality set in real quickly when I got back.
Exactly a week from Frostbite, my best friend and I quit being friends.
And this time, it's honestly my fault. I've been selfish. A LOT.
And when she tried to tell me that, I flipped out on her, lost it in frusteration... and now, we aren't speaking :"(
I'm confused, I'm lost, I don't know if I can do this.
She's confused, she's hurt, she's going to try and make it.

I have someone who's says they'll be my best friend.
My only problem is... he will never be the best friend I lost,
and it's not like he really wants to listen to me go on and on all the time.

I need my best friend back. My best guy friend will never replace her.



At least now I know not to give up, at least I know someone out there cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment