"Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the Lord, for the Lord is about to pass by." ~ 1 Kings 19:11

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." ~ Psalm 46:1

"... Bring my sons from afar, and my daughters from the ends of the earth- everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made. Lead out those who have eyes but are blind, who have ears but are deaf." ~ Isaiah 43: 6-8

Thursday, February 17, 2011

An Updateish

Last Tuesday, I was depressed.
Last Wednesday, God, through some amazing people save me.
Last Thursday, my grandma passed away and my best friend got mad at me.
Last Thursday, he saved my life.

Last Sunday, I skipped church to avoid him.
Monday, I read my letter at the prayer service. Many, many people told me how great I did.
Tuesday, I struggled my way through the funeral and school.
Wednesday, an amazing person came up to me and proved they cared.
Today, I want to punch someone from show choir in the face.
Today, I'm excited for my trip tomorrow.
Today, I'm hopeful that maybe, maybe he'll admit what ALL my friends say is true.
Tomorrow, I'll think how a month ago I told my best friend I didn't think I'd make it to this trip.
Tomorrow, I will be having the best time I've had in a long time, riding a church van to Minniesota.

This trip will be my vacation.

And just to say, I wouldn't be here without a certain two people. My best friend. And... the person I wish liked me back. You saved me, you may think I only like you because of that, or because you're kinda cute. No. I like you because you are you. Funny, sweet, caring, and God-loving you.


It's okay if you never notice that, or never like me back, because I'll always remember you telling me that I can make it through this... and that alone is enough to keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment